Electric Heating & Filtration Kit
Offering unbound hot tubbing for wherever you find your escape - whether just beyond the windows of home or way off map, every property can now enjoy the elevated outdoor experience of wood fired hot tubbing. For the frequent soaker, the Electric Heating & Filtration Kit was made to bring a sense of escape to the on-grid environment. Adding functional simplificity to the timeless appeal of the cedar hot tub, it's the Swiss Army Knife of wood fired hot tubbing. Keeping the water clean for year round use, it prevents freezing in cold winter climates, maintains the water temperature, and allows for soaking during fire season. It's all the things beloved about wood fired hot tubbing, made only simpler to use with the modern comforts of electricity.
The Kit can be purchased separately and retrofit to existing cedar hot tubs, added to an AlumiTub purchase for a hybrid heating & filtration solution, or built as an exclusively electric heated cedar hot tub.
Designed to feel unplugged for a soak that's undeterred by the bells and whistles of conventional at-home hot tubs, The Kit was engineered to accommodate properties with minimal power capacity. Arriving pre-assembled and tucked away inside a weather proof cedar box that blends seamlessly into the hot tubs design, its low voltage 120 and 240V options offer an ultra quiet, plug & play fuss-free solution for year
Refined for residential use, the Electric Heating & Filtration Kit offers a secondary or hybrid heating solution to cedar hot tubs. When the anticipation of the soak is pulling you in, you can accelerate the heat time by using both wood fire and electricity simultaneously, or set it on cruise control when adventure leads you away from the firebox. And where water is scarce or where it can’t be renewably sourced from the natural environment, filtration reduces wasted resources by maintaining clean soaking water for months at a time, just as a regular at-home hot tub would.
- Keeps water clean and from freezing
- Expedites initial heat time as a secondary fuel source to wood fire
- Offers an alternative heating method for properties where wood fire isn't an option
- Maintains water temperature once heated with firewood
- Ideal for properties with limited water, or where water can't be sustainably sourced from the natural environment
- A perfect solution for vacation rental hosts who can't empty and refill their hot tub between bookings
- A more flexible way to soak for the full-time, year-round hot tubber
- A more attractive, affordable, and easy to install alternative to regular at-home hot tubs.
- Any cedar hot tub can be retrofitted with the Kit.
- For properties where electricity is limited, the Kit is low voltage requiring no additional room in your panel - just plug it into an outdoor receptical within 15ft of your hot tub
- With modern comforts at your fingertips when you need them, the Heating & Filtration Kit allows for 365 days of use - through fire restrictions and all.
Keeps water clean & from freezing for full time, year round use in any climate.
Hybrid or alternative heating with 120V or 240V options for any property type - just plug it into an outdoor socket.
Concealed within a weather proof cedar box that sits against the AlumiTub.