The Perfect Recipe for Relaxation - Wood Fired Hot Tub, Nature & Epsom Salts
We love to use Epsom salts in our AlumiTub wood fired hot tub. It adds an element of spa-like relaxation as we soak in soothing warm water where the only thing we can hear is the crackling of the fire and the sweet sounds of nature.
To use Epsom salts in your AlumiTub, add 8 cups just before entering. Hop in and enjoy the many touted benefits. The magnesium is said to promote sleep, reduce stress, improve recovery, and reduce pain and swelling. It combines beautifully with the benefits of hot tubs, which help to provide stress relief, improve sleep, lower blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels, minimize aches and pains, and is even said to promote weight loss.
Avoiding stress and minimizing its impact is so important in this day and age! With the daily demands life throws at us, it’s important to combat stress as best we can. To avoid muscle tensions, headaches, fatigue, soreness, grumpiness, and perhaps the most consequential side effect, pre-mature ageing, combine the benefits of a wood fired hot tub with those of epsom salts.
To perfect this recipe for relaxation, follow these directions:
- Grab a cup of your favourite drink to sip outside.
- Leave your phone inside. Hop in the tub.
- Stare up at the trees and the stars.
- Listen to the firewood crackle from your wood burning hot tub.
- Inhale the sweet scent of cedar.
- Close your eyes for a minute and think of the people and the things that make you glad to be alive.
- Thank nature for providing you with this scene of tranquility, the warm water immersing your body, and the fresh air filling your lungs.
- Smile. It feels really good.
- Inhale. Exhale. Sip. And repeat.
Do you have a favourite way to enjoy your wood fired hot tub? Let us know in the comments below!